Story Updated Thu Oct 23 11:21:02 PDT 2014
SUNY Canton cancels classes after online threats
(WKTV) - The SUNY Canton campus canceled classes Thursday after two threats via the social media app Yik Yak, university officials said.
- Stained-glass windows part of new Munson-Williams display
- Health-care worker monitored for Ebola in New York City
- Lieutenant governor speaks at Genesis Group luncheon
- Machine at Rome Memorial performs power disinfection
- Gubernatorial candidates debate economy, leadership