Story Updated Fri Apr 18 11:33:00 PDT 2014
Oklahoma City bombing museum sees technology boost
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - A memorial and museum about the Oklahoma City bombing is in the midst of a $7 million upgrade ahead of the 20-year anniversary of the attack in hopes of better portraying to visitors how different the world was at the time.
- At least 12 Everest guides killed, four missing in avalanche
- A new leash on life: Inmates helping dogs and dogs helping inmates
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6 million cards
- Man wanted on robbery charge in New Jersey arrested in Rome
- Man killed in Wednesday shooting tentatively identified