Story Updated Mon Nov 24 03:40:40 PST 2014
Utica man faces charges after driving without license, carrying cocaine
UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - A Utica man faces multiple charges after he failed to stop at a flashing red light this weekend.
- Thruway, Niagara Thruway reopen after massive Buffalo snowstorm
- 9th Annual Rome Free Academy Air Force Junior ROTC holiday gift basket raffle
- 5th Annual Festival of Wreaths benefiting Abraham House
- Ilion man arrested on charges of assault and endangering the welfare of a child
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office asks for public's help in suspected arson