Current Temp 24.0 °F
Wind : Northwest at 10.4 MPH (9 KT)
Humidity : 62 %
Pressure : 1018.9 mb
2006 AMERICA'S GREATEST HEART RUN & WALK
|Walk or Run... |
Indoors or Outdoors...
Pick Up a Phone or Pledge Money to your Neighborhood Team...
Support your community and the American Heart Association...
That's what makes Central New York's Heart Weekend ...
|presented by AmeriCU Federal Credit Union|
|sponsored by |
MetLife - New York Central Mutual Insurance
UFCW - Carbone Auto Group
Bassett Healthcare Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig Insurance
|MANY EVENTS ... ONE IMPORTANT RESULT!|
|2 OF HEARTS DRAWING|
CALL 315-266-5403 for tickets
Drawing is March 4th during the Heart Telethon on NEWSChannel 2
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SEE TV SPOT.
|DON'T MISS NEWSCHANNEL 2 LIVE COVERAGE OF EVENTS LISTED BELOW|
Broadcast Live by
Friday, March 3rd, 7pm to 8pm
Saturday, March 4th, 8am to 1pm
|2006 HEART RUN & WALK|
Saturday, March 4
NEWChannel 2 LIVE Coverage
of all the action
begins at 8:00am
includes Heartbreak Hill, Awards Ceremony
and the 2 of Hearts Drawing
|Bassett Healthcare Indoor Run/Walk |
|Bassett Healthcare Indoor Run/Walk & Pre-registration |
@ SUNY Oneonta, Dewar Arena - Alumni Fieldhouse
February 11, 2006
8:00am - 12noon
LIVE Coverage on WKTV - NEWSChannel 2
|HEALTH AND FITNESS EXPO|
|Including Health Risk Assessment Screening Presented By:|
Mohawk Valley Heart Institute
Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
MARCH 3rd from 9:00am to 9:00pm
Areas covered will include health-related material, general information, testing, food, giveaways, and more!
Very limited parking ...
see http://heartwalk.kintera.org/uticany for Park & Ride details
- Vacation offer circulating around area too good to be true?
- Search continues for fugitive soldier in Otsego County
- Volunteers to comfort babies needed by Faxton St. Luke's
- 4-year-old saves mother's life in City of Rome
- StormTracker 2 Weather Blog
- Cronut Craze makes its way to Central New York
- Two face drug charges after Verona traffic stop
- Seven Day Forecast
- Mother perseveres 10 years after daughter's disappearance
- No escape: Suspect runs into cops at New York conference