Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Utica Man charged after allegedly punching an four-month-old infant
- StormTracker 2 Weather Blog
- Teen arrested in death of 5-year-old
- Richfield Springs man arrested on 9 counts of forgery
- Newport man accused of stealing from Herkimer Walmart
- Blaze leaves three in New Hartford homeless
- Oneida Nation makes a big announcement
- Mobile home where boy was killed is shuttered
- Seven Day Forecast
- Two seriously injured in Whitestown accident