Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Four men accused of patronizing a prostitute
- Two accused of stealing snow blower from Lowe's
- SUNY Canton cancels classes after online threats
- Oriskany woman wins $100,000 grand prize in CMN drawing
- Seven Day Forecast
- Investigation into heroin sales leads to Utica man's arrest
- Local CMN raffle winner ready to renovate
- Karl's Market robbery suspect photos released
- Prosecutors: Michigan girl meant to kill family
- WWII veterans reunited for short time at Boonville nursing home