Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Well-known local businessman Nole dies
- StormTracker 2 Weather Blog
- Utica man accused of having sex with teen
- Albany County court attendant accused of rape in Oneida County
- Local Fire Department Returns from Buffalo
- Seven Day Forecast
- Local firefighters provide support to snow-ravaged Buffalo
- Whitesboro man faces several charges
- New Hartford man accused of threatening brother
- Tractor-trailer rollover closes thruway ramp overnight