Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Son of found Blossvale woman jailed on endangerment, false reporting charges
- Angry reaction among residents as XNG secures special use permit
- Police: Blossvale man sent up red flags from beginning
- Pop Warner sign-ups on the decline
- Utica man accused of threatening children with rifle
- Missing woman's son speaks out about search
- Camillus man accused of having sexual contact with Herkimer County teen
- Police call Oneida missing persons case 'unusual'
- 2014 BOILERMAKER PICTURES
- StormTracker 2 Weather Blog