Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Clinton man killed in Sunday night crash
- Two accused of paying off-duty trooper with counterfeit bills for Craigslist purchase
- Mutton busting in Rome
- Utica Police look for four young females involved in punch and grab
- Herkimer man accused of selling heroin out of barbershop
- Fire causes severe damage to Rome home
- Seven Day Forecast
- Fire breaks out at Eannace Funeral Home
- Ilion man accused of stealing handgun
- 2014 H.S. FOOTBALL BRACKETS