Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Riverside Pools & Spas Cool Pool Giveaway 2013
- PHOTOS:Severe Weather/Hail (5/21/13)*
- Seven Day Forecast
- Jury finds Scheidelman guilty of sexual abuse
- Minority owner ends relationship with Vernon Downs
- PHOTOS:Ride For Missing Children 2013 - New Hartford
- StormTracker 2 Weather Blog
- Utica Police deactivates Facebook page after criticism
- Rome man pleads guilty to rape
- Scheidelman takes the stand in his sex abuse trial