Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Vice principal saved from Korea ferry found hanged
- Man killed in Wednesday shooting tentatively identified
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6 million cards
- Waterville man accused of stealing guns from New Hartford home
- Two Sherrill residents face drug charges
- A new leash on life: Inmates helping dogs and dogs helping inmates
- At least 12 Everest guides killed, four missing in avalanche
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Seven Day Forecast
- STEALS & DEALS