Spring in Central New York...
Potholes cause over 500,000 accident insurance claims per year. Hitting even one pothole can cause damage to springs, struts, frames, rims and tires. When damage is left unchecked, the results can affect future tire wear and alignment, as well as dangerously altering steering and vehicle handling.
AAA, the nation's largest organization for motorists, offers these tips to help protect vehicles against the jarring experience of a pothole encounter:
JOIN THE POTHOLE PATROL!
Send us your pictures, video or even a few warning tips about the most dangererous potholes in the area. We'll post them here and hopefully save a car or two.
Send pictures and e-mails:
- Men killed in Town of Boonville accident identified
- Police: Suspects burglarize a local business
- Four injured in Town of Westmoreland accident
- Arizona toddler who had been missing in Utica found
- Authorities identify two men killed in Rome motorcycle accident
- Utica Police in search of larceny suspects
- Seven Day Forecast
- Clayville man airlifted after tractor-car accident
- Karl's Market robbed at gunpoint Tuesday night
- StormTracker 2 Weather Blog