JPC “Say No to Drugs Party, Graduation & Special Recognition Ceremony,”
Date(s) & Time(s)::
Daily at 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM from June 19, 2013 until June 19, 2013
Location: JPC Youth Center at 26 Johnson Park Cornhill-Utica
Phone: (315) 235-5766 or (315) 734-9608
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
An Open Invitation to All Media & the Community
Return to event list.
The JPC Say No To Drugs Party!
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 @ 6pm to 9 pm
in Johnson Park Cornhill-Utica, NY
We invite you to JPC “Say No to Drugs Party, Graduation & Special Recognition Ceremony,” on Wednesday June 19, 2013 starting @ 6pm to 9pm at the JPC Youth Center located at 26 Johnson Park Cornhill-Utica.
This event is being sponsored in part by the Oneida County Youth Bureau, the City of Utica Community Development Block Grant, the United Way for the Valley and Greater Utica Area, the Bank of Utica and JPC friends & supporters. The Rain Date is Thursday, June 20, 2013 @ 6pm to 9pm. Best time for the Media to come is at 6:30pm.
The festivities will include:
1. Free Food & Free Activities such as Keys to Success, Craft & Coloring Contests
2. Sports Activities such as Single Jump Rope, Track Race and the new Pogo Stick Contest.
3. Children will be able to play in the JPC Bouncing House, along with other various games & activities. All 1st Place Winners will receive Olympic Medals or Prizes.
4. The Youth Voice Initiative & Johnson Park Apartments Program Participants will share their reasons why they do not use drugs or participate in any illegal activities. The Youth Voice will encourage the community to peace, love and unity and actively demonstrate that Positive Changes Continues to Happen in Cornhill."
5. The 2nd Chance Graduation & a Special Recognition Ceremony.
If you would like to have more information please contact:
Mr. Phillips at (315) 235-5766 or e-mail him at email@example.com
Ms. Gruchy Ms. or McCormick at (315) 734-9608 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or go to our website at www.johnsonparkcenter.org
We look forward to you being with us at the “JPC Say No To Drugs Party” which be held Wednesday June 19, 2013 @ 6pm to 9pm at the Johnson Park Center, 26 Johnson Park.