The father of the baby girl from Lake Isabella who died last June admitted to pressing the nine-month-old's face into the mattress until she stopped breathing, according to court documents.
An autopsy found that Seraphim Ould-Johnson died due to acute neck compression on June 23, 2017.
In messages with 23ABC on Sunday, Seraphim's mother said the infant's death was a "huge accident." She says her husband attempted to give the infant CPR when she stopped breathing.
- Father admits to pressing infant's face into mattress until she stopped breathing
- Father sentenced to prison for infant's murder
- PD: Infant in hospital after Phoenix father bends him in two to stop crying
- Australian 'genital-breathing' turtle faces extinction, group says
- Air Mattress Rage- Man allegedly assaults Walmart employee
- Infant Death Investigation
- 'We can't just stop breathing': A global scandal, made in Germany
- New Britain father faces deportation on Friday
- Father of six faces deportation to Mexico
- Arkansas deacon, father of five faces deportation