LEE – Two people were hospitalized following a crash in the town of Lee on Thursday.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office, around 1:30 p.m. Thursday, 19-year-old Brandon Parry of Rome was driving a 2016 Honda CRV south on Thomas Road when he came upon a curve and lost control of the vehicle.
Parry’s vehicle then crossed into the northbound lane and struck a 2016 Nissan Rouge driven by 56-year-old Kelly Moore of Rome, according to deputies.
Moore was transported to St. Elizabeth Medical Center for chest and neck pain, and Moore’s passenger, 19-year-old Patrick Kelley, was transported to Rome Memorial Hospital to be evaluated for head pain.
Parry was ticketed with failure to keep right, and he’ll appear in Lee Town Court at a later date.
The Lee Volunteer Fire Department and AmCare Ambulance also assisted at the scene.
- 2 people hospitalized after Lee crash
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- 4 people hospitalized following head-on crash in Clinton
- Rome woman injured in 1-car crash in Lee
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- Algerian military plane crash kills 257 people
- People for and against downtown hospital speak at public meeting
- 2 hospitalized following car-pedestrian crash in Rome
- Downtown Hospital Threats
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters