Two teens have been arrested in connection to an antique box car fire in Milford that occurred back in October.
Otsego County Sheriff Robert Devlin says two teens, whose identities have not been released, have been charged with setting fire to the antique box car following a two-month-long investigation. He says that more arrests are expected in the coming days.
The fire broke out Oct. 3 on the Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley Railroad. The antique box car was owned by the Leatherstocking Railroad Historical Society.
- 2 teens charged with setting fire to antique box car in Milford
- 6 teens charged in connection to Milford rail car fire in October
- Milford couple wakes up to car in kitchen
- Otsego Co. man sentenced for setting fire to Milford United Methodist Church
- Fort Plain man charged following crash into Milford home
- UFD revamping antiquated Book of Rules
- Milford man accused of beating victim with door during argument
- Replacement of Milford bridge complete in time for Thanksgiving travel
- Village of Milford proposes law regarding short-term rental agreements
- Whitesboro police investigating break-ins at Potting Shed Antiques