UTICA – Boilermaker Sunday has finally arrived in Utica!
The day kicked off with the start of the 5K race from the Burrstone Road Bridge. Runners will make their way along the final 3.1 miles of the Boilermaker 15K course, ending at the Saranac Brewery.
The 5K race began in 2000 as a training run for the 15K race. It became a timed race in 2007, and it is capped at 4,500 runners.
Thousands of runners are already lined up at ECR International near Culver Ave, where the 15K race will kick off at 8 a.m.
Tune into WKTV NBC and WKTV.com/livestream for live Boilermaker coverage from 7-11 a.m. Sunday!
- Boilermaker Sunday kicks off with 5K on Burrstone Road
- Burrstone Road Bridge demolition now underway
- Boilermaker 5K, 15K & wheelchair race top finishers
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- Phase 2 of Burrstone Road Bridge project begins Tuesday
- Celebrate the Champions: Boilermaker 15K and 5K Race results
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out
- DOT warns of Arterial lane closures during Burrstone Road bridge deck demolition
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!
- GALLERY: 41st annual Boilermaker Road Race