The Boilermaker Road Race has unveiled a new mobile app for the race’s 40th anniversary this year, which will be held Sunday, July 9.
The app includes features such as live runner tracking for participants in the 15K race, a “selfie” feature with social media integration, a course map, schedule of events and more. It’s sponsored by Covey Software, a Utica-based custom software company.
The Boilermaker mobile app is free to download through Google Play and the iOs App Store.
“We feel that the new mobile app will enhance the Boilermaker experience for participants, spectators and the community at large. It is intended to be a handheld guide through all aspects of Boilermaker Weekend,” said Jordan Peters, sponsor and marketing specialist for the Boilermaker. “We would like to thank Covey Computer Software for helping to make it a reality.”
- Boilermaker unveils new mobile app
- NY launches mobile app for Thruway travel
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- City of Utica Monopoly unveiled at Boilermaker expo
- Fastrac launches 'Free Coffee Mondays' for mobile app users
- PHOTO GALLERIES: Boilermaker 2017
- Interactive Boilermaker Section
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- NewsTalk: Post-Boilermaker Nutrition
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out