HERKIMER – A Utica man is facing charges in Herkimer after he was allegedly caught masturbating inside a convenience store, according to the Herkimer Police Department.
Herkimer police say they were called to a local convenience store around 7 p.m. Thursday for a report of a man exposing himself and masturbating inside the store, but the man left before officers arrived on scene and they were unable to find him in the area.
Officers were called back to the convenience store around 11 p.m. when the man returned. Police say the store clerk positively identified the man, and 28-year-old Marice Oneal of Utica was taken into custody and transported to the Herkimer police station.
Oneal is charged with public lewdness and disorderly conduct. He was processed and released on an appearance ticket for the Village of Herkimer Court at a later date.
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act against female coworker
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act toward female coworker ordered to submit DNA sample
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act agrees to submit DNA sample
- Herkimer man accused of possessing cocaine inside county jail
- Arrests made in Missoula convenience store shooting
- PD: Man robbed a Stratford convenience store with a machete
- Herkimer man accused of rummaging through vehicles