UTICA- Officials with the Stanley Theater said this event usually attracts over 500 people, but they had to limit the number of tickets they handed out.
Each ticket cost $15, and participants could sample as many riggies and greens as they wanted and vote for their favorite restaurant.
This years winner was Bella Regina, who was awarded the Stanley Cup to put on display at their restaurant.
- Riggies, Greens & Rock!
- Mug Club: Chicken Riggie Challenge
- McDonald's is going green
- Lava rocks at Hamilton College
- Bombs, gunfight rock Somali capital, killing dozens
- Kushner, Russia bombshells rock the White House
- GE could get rocked by Trump's tariffs
- Rocks in the classroom gets national attention
- Home goes green ahead of Super Bowl
- NewsTalk: Composting with CNY Green Cycle