Three Otsego County residents are facing a list of drug charges after a search at a Unadilla home led to the discovery of cocaine, marijuana and other items, according to New York State Police.
On Friday, Feb. 23, state police executed a search warrant at 627 Prentice Gorge Road in the town of Unadilla, following a two-month-long narcotics investigation.
Police say during the search they seized 11 ounces of cocaine, 11 ounces of concentrated cannabis, 15 pounds of unprocessed marijuana, digital scales, drug packaging material, grinder utilized to mix cocaine (which contained cocaine residue), approximately $8,000 cash and $2,000 in Western Union checks.
Darryl Lloyd, 35; Justin Lloyd, 27; and Nicole Ruiz, 27 – all of Unadilla – are each charged with the following:
- First-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (Felony)
- Second-degree criminal possession of marijuana (Felony)
- Fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (Felony)
- Two counts of second-degree criminally using drug paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)
They were each arraigned in the Town of Otego Court and sent to the Otsego County Jail without bail.
- Search leads to drug charges for 3 Otsego County residents
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County deputies still searching for missing vulnerable woman
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Otsego County teen facing several sex abuse charges
- Election Day 2017: Otsego County races
- Otsego County's first baby of the year
- Travel advisories issued in Oneida, Otsego counties
- Otsego County prepares for heavy snowfall