ONONDAGA COUNTY- Early Friday morning, State Police responded to an incident in Onondaga County where three people were driving a car and were hit by another person who fled the scene.
Police said the three people were pronounced dead at the scene.
It happened at 3:40 a.m. Friday. Police said Anthony Saccone, 30, from Camillus was driving drunk in the town of Onondaga when he hit and killed, 18-year-old Michael S. Walker, 18-year-old Baylie C. Rose and 20-year-old Samra Osmanovic.
Saccone is charged with leaving the scene of a fatal accident and driving while intoxicated.
Police haven't said where the people are from.
They're asking anyone who may have any information regarding Saccone and what happened at Friday's crash to contact them at (315) 455-2922.
- 3 killed in hit and run in Onondaga County
- 2 killed in head-on crash in Onondaga County
- Former Onondaga Co. investigator gets prison time for fatal hit-and-run
- Crash kills 3 current, former Onondaga Community College students
- Murder charges in fiery Onondaga crash that killed 3
- State police continue to investigate 1972 homicide in Onondaga County
- Onondaga County executive stepping down for job with state
- Onondaga County man facing charges after 2-car crash that killed 3
- UPDATE: Onondaga County man sustains life-threatening injuries in I-90 crash
- Syracuse, Onondaga County to pay $500K in man's sewer line drowning