WEBB- A 25 year old man died after his snowmobile crashed into a tree in the Town of Webb Friday night.
Police in the Town of Webb said Jeffrey C. Clark, 25, of Clarence was riding his snowmobile around 9:18 p.m. on Friday, failed to negotiate a turn and hit a tree.
Police told us other snowmobilers tried doing CPR on him, and was unresponsive. He died shortly after.
- 25-year-old dead in snowmobile accident
- Rome Snowmobile Patrol
- Are Snowmobiles Too Loud?
- Vintage snowmobiles and tradition
- Holland Patent man injured in Trenton snowmobile accident
- 2 injured in snowmobile accidents in Oneida County over the weekend
- State wins lawsuit over Adirondack snowmobile trail-building
- Sheriff Rob Maciol talks snowmobile safety as winter weather arrives
- Storms help snowmobile season gear up in Adirondacks
- Tips for snowmobile riders when approaching bodies of water