A local sex offender is facing a new felony charge after he allegedly failed to report an address change, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Chief Deputy Joseph Lisi, director of the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
Thomas DeCroce, 58, a Level 2 Registered Sex Offender, was arrested March 8 and charged with one count of felony failing to report a change of address.
According to Lisi, an investigation found that DeCroce had not been living at his registered address in the town of Remsen. State law requires registered sex offenders to register new addresses within 10 days.
- Local sex offender accused of not registering address
- Sex offender panhandling
- Westmoreland sex offender accused of having unregistered Facebook account
- Convicted sex offender facing new charges for fleeing from authorities
- Sheriff's Office offers options to register motorcycles
- Addressing sexual misconduct
- 2 local properties being considered for state, national registers of historic places
- Local hotel addresses security measures following Las Vegas shooting
- Local, state lawmakers discuss Cuomo's state of the state address
- Deadline to register to vote in Federal Primary is Friday