CHERRY VALLEY, N.Y. - A Cherry Valley woman is facing several charges after police said she was driving drunk with a child in her car.
Rebecca Loucks, 23, is charged with felony of aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child, obstructing governmental administration, and unlawful possession of marihuana.
Authorities said troopers saw Loucks driving erratically on County Highway 54 in the Otsego County village of Cherry Valley on March 5, 2018 at 10:43 PM. After troopers stopped the vehicle, they said they observed a one year-old child in the vehicle. An investigation revealed that Loucks was driving while intoxicated and had marijuana in her possession, according to State Police. After a brief struggle with troopers, authorities said Loucks was arrested.
Loucks was issued appearance tickets and is scheduled to appear in the town of Cherry Valley Court on March 28, 2018.
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- The Cherry Valley Outdoor Games
- Busch Beer surprises Cherry Valley family with Father's Day ad
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- Steuben judge resigns after dismissing DWI charge
- Former State Trooper charged with DWI after hitting a home with car
- Blossvale woman sentenced to prison time for fatal DWI crash
- Whitesboro woman charged with DWI following head-on crash in Westmoreland
- Little Falls woman charged after hit-and-run DWI crash with kids in vehicle
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges