UPDATE: Frankfort police have identified the woman who was injured in a one-car crash off of State Route 5S in Frankfort on Thursday.
Police have identified the driver as 30-year-old Zehra Dundar of Utica, and they say she is curently in good condition. She's expected to be released from the hospital soon.
The Frankfort Police Department is the lead agency investigating the crash.
FRANKFORT – One person was hospitalized following a one-car crash off of State Route 5S in Frankfort Thursday morning.
Just after 8 a.m. Thursday, emergency crews responded to the crash on the Dyke Road off-ramp from State Route 5S eastbound. When NEWSChannel 2 crews arrived, New York State Police and the Frankfort Police Department were on scene, along with firefighters.
The driver of the vehicle was airlifted to a hospital by Mercy Flight. The extent of their injuries is unknown at this time.
We’ll provide more information as it becomes available.
- UPDATE: Utica woman in 'good condition' after being airlifted from Frankfort crash
- UPDATE: Missing Frankfort teen found in Utica
- Frankfort Police Incident Update
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- Woman injured after crash into Utica hotel
- UPDATE: Barn fire in Frankfort deemed accidental
- UPDATE: 21-year-old man in critical condition after Arterial crash
- Frankfort Kiwanis celebrating 90 years
- Woman charged with vehicular manslaughter following Utica crash
- UPDATE: Frankfort police confirm meth lab was found last night