UPDATE: Sherman Drive across from MVCC has be reopened, according to the New York State Department of Transportation.
UTICA- List of road closures the New York State Department of transportation.
1. Sherman Drive across from MVCC, crews installing new utility pole.
2. Route 365 in Trenton in both directions between Corber Road and Mappa Ave. in Barneveld, wires down.
3. Route 12 South to Route 5A West exit ramp, failing power pole on Oriskany Street.
4. Route 5A closed in both directions from Platt Street to Schuyler Street, failing power pole.
NEWSChannel 2 will provide the latest information as it becomes available.
- UPDATE: List of road closures for Sunday
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- Road closures, parking regulations for St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Road closures for Officer Kevin Crossley's funeral Wednesday
- Boilermaker Sunday kicks off with 5K on Burrstone Road
- UPDATE: Higby Road reopened following crash
- Road closures, detours in place for Heart Run & Walk on Saturday
- DOT warns of Arterial lane closures during Burrstone Road bridge deck demolition
- TRAVEL ADVISORY: Lane closures for Route 5S