A Utica man and woman are facing charges following an investigation into cocaine sales, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Jacoby Rogers, 35, and Kadesha Fuentes, 27, are each charged with felony third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance.
Rogers and Fuentes were arrested after Oneida County Judge Michael Dwyer issued warrants for their arrest because of their alleged involvement in the sale of cocaine in Utica over the last several months.
Deputies say they found Rogers driving a vehicle in Utica on April 13, and he was taken into custody following a traffic stop. He was then taken to the Oneida County Jail while he awaited arraignment.
Deputies say Fuentes was already being held at the Oneida County Jail on unrelated charges.
The Utica Police Department, the Rome Police Department, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, New York State Police and the Syracuse Resident Office of the Drug Enforcement Administration all assisted the Sheriff’s Office with the investigation.
- Utica man and woman charged following investigation into cocaine sales
- Utica man facing felony drug charges after investigation into cocaine sales
- Utica traffic stop leads to cocaine charge for Oneida man
- Ilion man charged in crack cocaine trafficking investigation
- Utica man charged in trademark counterfeit investigation
- Utica man pleads guilty in cocaine conspiracy case
- 10 women charged in Utica prostitution investigation
- Utica man facing drug, weapon charges following narcotics investigation
- Man charged with manslaughter in connection to Utica woman's death
- North Utica Nicky Doodles building for sale