NEW HARTFORD- New Hartford's Town Supervisor has confirmed they'll be moving all town offices to where Gander Mountain used to be at the Orchard.
Supervisor, Paul Miscione said the only thing they're waiting for is the bid for the interior design work, but says he's confident that will go through.
He said the Gander Mountain location is perfect because it's big enough to have everyone in the same building. He said currently, all offices are spread among five buildings which makes communication difficult. He added this location has the plumbing and electricity ready to go, so they can move in pretty quick.
He said residents will also benefit from the location. "They only have to go to one place for everything. Parks, any building permits, any DPW issues, Clerks Office, Assessor's office, it's just a one stop shop," he said.
Once the bid is approved, Miscione said he would like to start construction by the end of June, and have everyone moved in by October.
- New Hartford offices will move to Gander Mountain location
- New Hartford town supervisor hopes to move town services into old Gander Mtn. building
- Woman accused of stabbing Hartford officer to face a judge
- New Hartford Budget Gap Fixed
- Sticking point on Trump-Kim talks: Location, location, location
- Missing Woman located
- New Hartford police seek larceny suspect
- New Hartford Police : Shoppers...bring your patience
- Woman killed in New Hartford house fire
- New Hartford police seek Walmart larceny suspect