Four women from Flushing, Queens are accused of performing sexual acts on men at a business in New York Mills, according to New York State Police.
State police and the FBI investigated a business called Lu Lu Spa at the Mill #3 building on Main Street in New York Mills.
Police say Jinyu Huang is charged with promoting prostitution. Quihong Xu, Bangju Xiao and Guo-Zhen Zhu are each charged with unauthorized practice of a profession.
We will provide any further information on this situation if it becomes available.
- 4 Queens women accused of performing sexual acts at NY Mills business
- Mug Club: NY Mills School Color Run
- Child Victims Act passes NYS Assembly
- Washington Mills McDonald's back open for business
- Frankfort man accused of criminal sexual act with a child
- NY Mills students provide Thanksgiving fixings to Emmaus House women's shelter
- NY lawmaker: Bar pet stores from buying from puppy mills
- The Temptations to perform in Chevy Court for NYS Fair
- Julianne Moore urges NY lawmakers to pass Child Victims Act
- Utica man, NY Mills man among 5 facing drug charges in Madison County