A Rome man is facing charges after he allegedly sexually abused a child, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Chief Deputy Joseph Lisi, director of the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
Patrick Parker, 30, is charged with second-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors.
According to Lisi, Parker allegedly had sexual contact with a female child under 14 years old in the city of Rome.
Parker was processed at the Rome Police Department, arraigned at the Oneida County Jail and then released on his own recognizance.
The victim has been offered counseling services through the Child Advocacy Center.
- Rome man accused of sexually abusing a child
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Whitestown man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Rome man accused of sexual contact with child
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Oneida man accused of sexually abusing child in 2013
- Oneida woman accused of sexually abusing child under 13
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child