A man who has been wanted in Oneida County since 2005 has been captured in Florida, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Glenn Brigham is No. 10 on the Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted list. He was wanted on a warrant of felony second-degree criminal possession of stolen property, with the value being more than $50,000.
Deputies say Brigham fled New York State after the warrant was issued in 2005, and since the Sheriff’s Office released its 2018 Ten Most Wanted list they’ve been following new activity by Brigham in Florida.
On May 3, members of the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office in Florida found and arrested Brigham on his warrant out of Oneida County and began the process to extradite him back to Oneida County.
Deputies say on Sunday, May 20, Brigham arrived back at the Oneida County Jail and he’s scheduled to be arraigned in Oneida County Court on Monday morning.
- No. 10 on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in Florida
- No. 8 on Oneida County Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 4 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list arrested in Utica
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office releases 2018 Ten Most Wanted
- No. 6 on Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office's Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 2 suspect on Oneida Co. Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- List of high school graduations in Oneida, Herkimer, Otsego counties
- Deputies: No. 1 on Ten Most Wanted list assaulted officer during arrest
- Rabies Clinics in Oneida County
- Oneida County Storm Damage Aftermath