UTICA – Alorica is looking to hire 50 new full-time employees at its Utica location and the company will soon be hosting a job fair.
Alorica is a telecommunication company with call centers for its clients, and the Utica office is located at 5701 Horatio Street. The 50 employees they’re looking to hire will provide customer support for an American multinational financial services company.
A job fair will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, May 31 at Utica City Hall, located at 1 Kennedy Plaza in Utica.
“Our continued expansion in Utica demonstrates our commitment to bringing valuable career opportunities to the community, as well as to continue delivering insanely great customer experiences for our clients,” said Lilly Bueno, site director for Alorica’s Utica location, in a news release. “Serving a dynamic and evolving industry, our goal is to go beyond meeting our employee’s expectations for their career experience by creating a work environment that encourages teamwork, recognizes excellence, and promotes a culture rooted in the spirit of keeping things fun, engaging, and family-friendly.”
- Alorica to host job fair as it seeks 50 new full-time employees
- SUNY Poly hosts Mini Maker Faire
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office to host correction officer job fair this week
- State fair seeks to maximize use of planned expo center
- Utica Housing Authority seeks employees for construction project
- Final job fair this afternoon for 72 Tavern & Grill at Adirondack Bank Center
- Former Utica psych center employee pleads guilty to using false form to get time off
- DFAS jobs in peril?
- Full list of school closings and delays
- FULL LIST OF SCHOOL CLOSINGS AND DELAYS