ROME – A Marcy man is facing a felony charge after he was allegedly found to be making methamphetamine, according to the Rome Police Department.
Kenneth Powell, 34, is charged with felony third-degree manufacturing methamphetamine.
Police say around 11:50 p.m. Saturday, June 9, officers responded to the parking lot at the Madison Plaza Apartments in Rome to investigate suspicious activity.
Police say Powell was allegedly found with at least one active meth lab and several meth-making items. A detective with the department’s Special Investigative Unit and the New York State Police Contaminated Crime Scene Emergency Response Team continued the investigation.
Powell was charged and was being held pending arraignment in Rome City Court.
- Marcy man accused of making meth in Rome
- 3 charged for allegedly making meth in Rome
- 2 plead guilty in Rome meth-making case
- Oneida man accused of making meth in Canastota apartment
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- Parole check leads to Rome meth bust
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female victim