UTICA, N.Y. - The man accused of beating his girlfriend to death last month in Utica appeared in Oneida County Court Monday morning and found out his case is being adjourned until July 16.
On Monday morning the prosecution requested to adjourn the case until Saupp's final autopsy report is complete. The prosecution wants the report before they will consider whether to offer Brewczynski a plea deal.
The final autopsy is expected to take about four more weeks to complete.
Brewczynski is due back in court on July 16.
- Brewczynski case adjourned until July 16
- Legislature adjourns 2018 session
- Ricky Woods case adjourned for two weeks
- Scores 2-Day: July 16, 2018
- Brewczynski accepts plea deal in connection to girlfriend's death
- Brewczynski sentenced to prison time for beating girlfriend to death
- Job Orders: July 16 - 20, 2018
- Case adjourned another week for Utica man accused of killing baby
- Capitol Watch: What's left to do before lawmakers adjourn
- Capitol Watch: What's left as lawmakers work to adjourn