One woman was arrested and two others were sent to the hospital following a one-car crash in the town of Vienna overnight, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.
Around 12:19 a.m. Tuesday, deputies responded to the crash in the area of West Lake Street in the town of Vienna. During the initial investigation, the occupants of the vehicle claimed that a male was driving the car, which was a 2016 Nissan Sentra, on Mulholland Road. Deputies say the car ran a stop sign, crossed State Route 49, and then went off the side of West Lake Street where it struck a utility pole, stop sign, garbage cans and fencing, before coming to a stop in the woods.
Twenty-year-old Shyan Fisher of Oneida and 20-year-old Carla Williamson of Rome were both transported to Oneida Hospital for treatment. Audreanna Disburger, 25, of Blossvale, was treated at the scene.
Deputies say further investigation found that Disburger was actually driving the vehicle during the crash, and she was charged with the misdemeanors of making a false written statement and operating without ignition interlock, along with several other vehicle and traffic tickets.
The Sherriff's Office was assisted at the scene by North Bay Fire Department, Vineall Ambulance and New York State Police.
- Woman arrested, 2 hospitalized following overnight Vienna accident
- Boonville man killed in logging accident in Vienna
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Early morning accident in Deerfield sends father & son to hospital
- Motorcycle accident in town of Ohio sends 1 to hospital
- Ava woman injured in accident with school bus in Rome
- Suspect in Fastrac robbery escapes from hospital after arrest
- Failure to stop causes accident
- Downtown Hospital Threats