(WPBN) Do you believe in miracles? A group of people in East Jordan, Michigan believe they have come across one.
Glen Thorman's security camera captured the image.
"I said 'That's an angel!' And I was just blown away," he recalls.
The camera is only activated by a motion sensor.
On Wednesday, it emailed him a picture that shows what he says looks like an angel hovering over his truck, then moving out of the frame.
One of the first things he did was send the picture to the pastor of his church, Deneille Moes.
"It was really clear to me the minute I looked at the photo, I just kind of freaked out a bit," Moes said. "I went like 'Whoa! That's an angel!' And I texted him back, 'That's an angel.' There wasn't any doubt in my mind that we were looking at something supernatural."
We took the photos to Glass Lakes Photography in Petoskey to look at them with studio owner, Joe Clark.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2IfR9oV
- Angel caught on camera?
- "Foreclosure angel" saves family homes in NY
- School Bus Camera Safety Act
- The Polish Community Club raises money for Addie's Angels
- Caught on cam: Bunny pulled from fire
- Former employee admits placing camera in Rome school bathroom
- Lights, Camera, Action. Chicago Film crew comes to Utica
- Senator: Cameras can catch cars illegally passing buses
- Man caught on video stealing from Rome Walmart
- An Oneonta pair caught leaving local Walmart with nearly $400 worth of merchandise