UTICA – The Boilermaker Road Race, Bank of America and the City of Utica area teaming up to host the annual Bank of America Youth Olympics on Thursday.
The kids’ events will begin at 10 a.m. Thursday at Proctor Park in Utica, at the intersection of Culver Avenue and Welsh Bush Road. The award ceremony will be held at 1 p.m.
The kids’ events, which are free to participate in, include basketball, baseball, jump rope, kickball, disc golf, hockey shootout, balloon toss, checkers, Connect Four and more.
Prior to the kids’ events will be a basketball game between Utica Mayor Robert Palmieri, Bank of America Market President Michael Brunner, Boilermaker President Mark Donovan and special guest Emily Durr, the Section III basketball all-time point leader and Iowa State alumna.
Up to 500 children are expected to participate in the event.
- Bank of America Youth Olympics to be held in Utica on Thursday
- Hundreds compete in Bank of America Youth Olympics
- Utica College hosts youth basketball clinic
- School Safety Summit held in Utica
- North Utica KFC opens Thursday
- 7th annual Relay for Life Kids Walk held in Utica
- Utica native reflects on Olympic Internship experience
- Arrest made in Adirondack Bank robbery in Utica
- NEWSTALK: Sitrin Youth Fishing Derby
- Lane closure for Utica North-South Arterial northbound Thursday