Two police officers in California saw flames from a wildfire approaching an SPCA building and knew there were animals inside.
Body cam footage from the Vacaville Police Department shows what the pair did to get all of the 60 dogs and cats to safety within 10 minutes.
Luckily, firefighters were able to save the SPCA building.
- Body cam video shows quick rescue of SPCA animals as wildfire approached
- Showing some love as Valentine's Day approaches
- Tips for snowmobile riders when approaching bodies of water
- Stomach aches: Finding quick relief
- CNY SPCA investigators respond to more calls in frigid weather
- Oneonta Bus Lines collecting donations for local animal rescue group
- SPCA looking for info on dog found tied up in Rome canal
- Deadline approaches to avoid government shutdown
- Ride for Missing Children Deadline Approaching
- Utica Dollars for Scholars deadline approaching