UPDATE: Village of Frankfort officials say the boil water advisory has been lifted.
Residents in the village of Frankfort are under a boil water advisory until further notice. This advisory impacts the entire village of Frankfort.
Village officials say this is due to a major water main break on Railroad Street near the corner of Industrial Drive. The water was shut off for a period of time while DPW crews worked to repair the break, and the mayor says it's now been fixed but the advisory remains in place because the water needs to be tested and sent to a lab, which will take at least 24 hours.
The mayor hopes the boil water advisory will be lifted sometime on Wednesday.
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in village of Frankfort
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Herkimer
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY: Village of Herkimer
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory in New Hartford has been lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in south Ilion
- Boil water advisory in effect for village of Middleville
- Boil water advisory lifted in town of Paris
- Boil water advisory for section of Paris
- Boil water advisory in effect in Herkimer