DEERFIELD, N.Y. – A faulty valve is being blamed for a water outage in parts of Deerfield Monday evening.
Representatives with Mohawk Valley Water Authority said people on Walker Road and Bell Hill Road were without water Monday evening due to a broke water valve.
Crews were working to fix the break and restore water. Officials did not release a restoration time.
- Broken valve cuts water to parts of Deerfield
- Car slams into utility pole in Deerfield
- Fire officials investigating Deerfield house fire
- School bus involved in Deerfield crash
- Car flips over into ditch in Deerfield
- Mug Club: Deerfield Fire Department Chicken BBQ
- Mug Club: Deerfield Fire Department Field Days
- Crews battle heavy blaze in Deerfield overnight
- 1 man injured in truck rollover in Deerfield
- Early morning accident in Deerfield sends father & son to hospital