A Camden man is facing drug charges following an investigation into the sale and distribution of narcotics, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Around 9 a.m. Friday, members of the Sheriff’s Office’s Narcotics Unit executed a search warrant at 29 Second St. in Camden. Deputies say a quantity of marijuana and methamphetamine were found during the search.
Ronald Forbes, 28, is charged with misdemeanor seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and the violation of unlawful possession of marijuana. He was released on an appearance ticket and he’s due back in Camden court at a later date.
Deputies say more charges are pending as the investigation continues.
The Rome Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office and the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Road Patrol also assisted in the investigation.
- Camden man facing charges in ongoing narcotics investigation
- Utica man facing drug, weapon charges following narcotics investigation
- Law enforcement investigating a drowning in Camden
- Man charged with stealing items from Camden garage
- State police investigating roadside trash fires in Camden
- Former Camden high school student pleads guilty
- Camden man accused of trying to have sex with child
- Florence man accused of raping minor in Camden last summer
- Camden man accused of having sexual contact with child
- Man sentenced to prison time for threat against Camden schools