A Chittenango man is facing a felony rape charge after he allegedly had sex with a child, according to New York State Police.
Tyler Beaumont, 18, is charged with felony first-degree rape. Police say Beaumont allegedly had sexual intercourse with a female child under 13 years old in the village of Chittenango.
Beaumont was arraigned in the Town of Lenox Court and sent to the Madison County Jail on $10,000 or $20,000 bond. He’s scheduled to appear in court again at 10 a.m. Feb. 16.
The Madison County Child Advocacy Center assisted in the investigation and is providing support services to the victim.
- Chittenango man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child
- Verona Beach man accused of raping child
- Fort Drum soldier accused of raping child
- Canastota man accused of raping child in Vernon
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor
- Rome man accused of raping female victim
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child