(May 10, 2017)
UTICA, N.Y. – The murder trial of Kaitlyn Conley continues in Oneida County Court on Wednesday, May 10.
Twenty-four-year-old Conley of Sauquoit is accused of poisoning her boss, Dr. Mary Yoder, to death in 2015 using the common gout medicine Colchicine. Conley worked as a receptionist and office manager in the Yoder family’s chiropractic office in Whitesboro, and also dated her boss’s son, Adam Yoder, on and off.
Conley is also accused of trying to frame Adam Yoder for his mother’s murder.
Thirteen days into the trial, the defense is expected to wrap up their witness testimony, and closing arguments are set to take place Thursday with jury deliberation beginning immediately afterward.
To follow along with live courtroom coverage as the final witnesses take the stand, visit: Conley Trial: Week 3, Day 3.
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 8
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 10 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 11 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 12
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of closing arguments
- Conley Trial: Live coverage of Day 5 in court
- Conley Trial: Live court coverage as week 2 begins
- Conley Trial: Live courtroom coverage of Day 7