(May 2, 2017)
UTICA, N.Y. – Day seven of the Kaitlyn Conley murder trial began at 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 2 with Adam Yoder – Dr. Mary Yoder’s son – continuing his testimony on the witness stand.
Adam Yoder dated 24-year-old Kaitlyn Conley of Sauquoit, who is accused of poisoning her boss, Dr. Mary Yoder, to death in July 2015. Conley worked as a receptionist/office manager at the Yoder family’s chiropractic office in Whitesboro.
The trial is expected to last about three weeks with a total of around 60 witnesses. So far, 21 witnesses have testified.
For live courtroom coverage of Day 7 of the murder trial, visit: Conley Trial: Week 2, Day 2
- Conley Trial: Live courtroom coverage of Day 7
- Conley Trial: Live coverage of Day 5 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 8
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 10 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of day 11 in court
- Conley Trial: Follow live court coverage of Day 12
- Conley Trial: Live court coverage as week 2 begins
- Conley Trial: Follow live coverage of closing arguments
- Conley Trial: Prosecution vilifies Conley, defense accuses Yoder's husband