(KSNW) Several farms across the United States are offering a new service called cow cuddling, which some say can bring on relaxation and healing for those involved.
Customers can book a 60 minute cow-cuddling session at Mountain Horse Farm in New York for $75 or a 90 minute cow and horse experience starting at $300.
The trend has some Kansas farmers scratching their heads.
"I don't even know what to think right now," said farmer Josh Patterson.
"Insanity," said farmer A.J. Lanier.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2mxABzv
- Cow cuddling: Paying farmers for 'sMOOches'
- 56 cows killed in Leyden barn fire
- Farmers, Food & Fitness
- Several cows killed in Lewis County barn fire
- Hard work pays off
- Farmers markets in Oneida, Herkimer counties
- Local farmers happy about recent rainfall
- Several cows in transit from Vernon to PA killed in Chenango crash
- Local dairy farmers share struggles with regulation, industry
- Rome farmer says ICE agents stormed property, detained employee