OLD FORGE – The largest water theme park in the state opens for another season this week.
Enchanted Forest Water Safari will open for the summer on Wednesday, June 13.
The amusement park is located at 3183 State Route 28 in Old Forge, and it features more than 50 rides and attractions, circus shows, arcade games, shops, food and more.
Many remember the park for its 19-foot tall statue of Paul Bunyan at the front of the park, which has greeted visitors since Enchanted Forest Water Safari first opened in 1956, according to the park's website.
For more information about this season at Water Safari, click here.
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari to open this week
- Summer risk: Open water drowning
- Syracuse tops Wake Forest 73-64 for 1st ACC tourney win
- New York wants landowners to monitor deer impacts on forest
- 3 state forest rangers awarded by Griffo for 'exceptional acts'
- GTD 2018: Jennifer Waters
- Val Bialas open Thursday through Sunday this week
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Boil water advisory issued for Prospect Water District
- Previewing the week ahead...