A Frankfort man who was charged with committing a criminal sexual act against a child has pleaded guilty to the crime, according to the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office.
Joseph Dragotta was arrested last month and charged with first-degree criminal sexual act. Officials said Dragotta was accused of having sexual contact with a female child under 13 years old in the city of Utica. Following his arrest, he was sent to the Oneida County Jail on $50,000 bail and the victim was offered counseling services through the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
In Oneida County Court on Monday, Dragotta pleaded guilty to first-degree criminal sexual act. He’s scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 10.
- Frankfort man pleads guilty to criminal sexual act against a child
- Frankfort man accused of criminal sexual act with a child
- Rome man pleads guilty to sexual contact with a child
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Otsego County man convicted of criminal sexual acts with a child
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, attempting to kidnap child pleads guilty
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing children pleads guilty
- Frankfort man accused of sexually abusing co-worker
- Frankfort man accused of forcibly touching a child
- Inmate pleads guilty to sexually abusing female corrections officer