UTICA - Utica native, Ithaca College sophomore, and former WKTV intern Adrienne Smith stopped by the NEWSChannel 2 studio on Wednesday to discuss her role as a college ambassador for the Jockey Being Family Foundation, which raises funds and awareness to support adoption and help adoptive families.
Adrienne is originally from Korea and was adopted by a local family when she was an infant. She has been profiled into two national magazines for her role with the organization. You can read the arcticles by clicking on the links below.
- From adoptee to ambassador: Supporting adoptive families
- Ambassadors discuss Iran Deal at Hamilton College panel
- Erin Hamlin thankful for family's support this Thanksgiving holiday
- Syracuse hospital pays pet adoption fees to improve human health
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters
- Yorkville fire victim on life support
- Community comes together to support local veteran
- Clinton Pet Vet gets jump on National Adopt A Pet Day
- Local groups, elected officials express support for downtown hospital location
- Community offers support for Rome toddler losing battle with leukemia