LYONS, N.Y. (AP) - A fugitive who's wanted in North Carolina accidentally dialed 911 while he was in upstate New York, and he's now behind bars.
WHEC-TV in Rochester reports that deputies from the Wayne County Sheriff's office arrested 53-year-old Jesse Graham on Friday night in Lyons, a town east of Rochester.
Graham reportedly is wanted in Mooresville, North Carolina, on several unspecified charges.
He's being held in the Wayne County Jail awaiting to be transferred to North Carolina.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fugitive accidentally dials 911, officers take him to jail
- An accidental expert
- Video: Murder fugitive seen at Ocala hotel
- Police officer killed, 2 other officers injured responding to 911 call
- Norfolk Police, U.S. Marshals serve warrant to fugitive accused of shooting at officers
- A Missouri police officer is dead after a 911 call of women screaming
- Accidentally famous: The psychology of going viral
- FBI offers $10K reward for Clackamas Co. fugitive
- Fugitive captured 22 years after allegedly committing murder
- 911 calls released in shootings connected to suspected serial killer