HERKIMER, NY – There have been some recent changes to the Folts Home in Herkimer.
It is now known as the Foltsbrook Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation.
Earlier this month, new management also took over the facility.
Monday, the facility invited the Herkimer Community to get to know them better.
People who stopped by got the chance to enjoy the live music being performed in the gazebo, as well as face painting and free ice cream.
There was also a farmers market and a few other surprises.
Ari Grinspan is the new CEO of the Foltsbrook Center.
“We’re very happy to be here because we understand that this is truly a facility that is part of the community, and the community is part of it. We want to bring that message back to the community, that we should be that premiere location for Herkimer County’s health care needs.”
The Foltsbrook Center will continue to host community events throughout the summer.
On Mondays, there will be a farmers market, and on Thursdays, you can enjoy live music from their concert series.
- Herkimer residents get to know their "new" neighbors at the Foltsbrook Center
- New gym opens in Herkimer
- Herkimer College announces new police training program
- Herkimer Diamond Mines Opens a New Door
- 18 Herkimer County veterans added to memorial at Herkimer College
- Herkimer Mayor to the Herkimer County IDA : "Take responsibility"
- Herkimer Library Welcomes Electric Cars
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Implementing Herkimer’s Master Plan
- CMN 2018 Thanks Walmart Herkimer