UTICA- People associated with "Hope House", who helps feed the hungry, had their second annual gala at the Fort Schuyler Club in Utica.
Hope House has been helping the community for 25 years, and is always in need of donations. Saturday nights event had live music. food and drinks, and a basket raffle.
Money raised will go towards keeping the kitchen stocked, and help pay for other costs.
"We serve young and old, people who work, but can't make ends meet. People who can't work, and of course there are children who we feed when they're off from school," said Kelly Falk, President for Hope House Board of Directors.
- Hope House Gala to help feed the hungry
- Mug Club: Hope House Gala
- Newstalk: Utica Mayor's Gala
- Utica Mayor's Benefit Gala
- Mug Club: Gala Di Mistero
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- IHOP helping Feed our Vets
- 4-year-old feeds the homeless
- Kristin's Fund Gala raises money and awareness for domestic violence
- Mayor's Benefit Gala raises more than $42,000 for Kelberman Center