PARIS – An Ilion woman is facing a DWI charge following a one-car crash in the town of Paris early Wednesday morning, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Around 3:54 a.m., deputies responded to the one-car crash on Mohawk Street in Paris. Deputies say 24-year-old Kari Dingman of Ilion was driving a 2011 Nissan Sedan southbound on Mohawk Street when she crossed over to the opposite side of the road and went into a ditch, then struck a tree.
Dingman was transported to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
Deputies say the Sheriff's Office's DWI Unit also responded to the scene and charged Dingman with DWI. She was issued tickets returnable to Paris Town Court at a later date.
The Clayville Fire Department and Edwards Ambulance also assisted the Sheriff’s Office at the scene.
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- Sauquoit woman injured in 1-car crash in Marshall
- Rome woman injured in 1-car crash in Lee
- Sauquoit man killed in 1-car crash in Litchfield
- Clinton man injured in 1-car crash in Verona
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in Sangerfield
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- Blossvale woman sentenced to prison time for fatal DWI crash
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges
- Gloversville man charged with DWI after crashing ARC van