MOHAWK – People traveling through the village of Mohawk this week will experience a road closure while construction is being completed on West Main Street, according to Mohawk Mayor Jim Baron.
From today through Tuesday, November 21, the intersection of West Main Street and Warren Road will be completely closed to all traffic.
Village officials suggest adding additional travel time to your commute to account for any unexpected delays and detours.
- Intersection of West Main Street and Warren Road in Mohawk closed for construction
- UPDATE: Water restored in Sauquoit following Mohawk Street main break
- UPDATE: West Main Street in Little Falls fully reopens
- Dollar General on Mohawk Street to hold grand opening Saturday
- Village of Mohawk makes local street one way
- Trailer Fire in Mohawk
- Off-ramp on Horatio Street closed due to water main break
- UPDATE: Crews remain on scene of Little Falls fire; section of West Main St. closed
- The rules behind blackout intersections
- NewsTalk: Gene Allen talks Christmas on Main Street