If watching Jeopardy! is part of your evening routine, there are some changes you’ll want to be aware of during the 2018 Olympic Winter Games, which begin on Thursday.
On Thursday evening, there will not be an episode of Jeopardy. Instead, Thursday’s episode will air on Friday evening in its usual 7:30 p.m. timeslot, and Friday’s episode will air at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Beginning on Monday, Feb. 12, Jeopardy will air at 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday on CBS Utica instead of NBC for the duration of the Olympics. Saturdays episodes will remain on NBC.
- Jeopardy! changes during Olympic Games
- Weekday Jeopardy! to air on CBS Utica during Olympics
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek on medical leave following brain surgery
- Olympic Hockey Day 12 Preview
- The Cherry Valley Outdoor Games
- Russians to compete as neutrals at Olympics
- Remsen's Erin Hamlin qualifies for 4th Olympics
- Upstate New York bobsledder headed to Olympics
- Utica native reflects on Olympic Internship experience
- Curling Club holds Olympic Open House