If watching Jeopardy! is part of your evening routine, there are some changes you’ll want to be aware of during the 2018 Olympic Winter Games, which begin on Thursday.
On Thursday evening, there will not be an episode of Jeopardy. Instead, Thursday’s episode will air on Friday evening in its usual 7:30 p.m. timeslot, and Friday’s episode will air at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Beginning on Monday, Feb. 12, Jeopardy will air at 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday on CBS Utica instead of NBC for the duration of the Olympics. Saturdays episodes will remain on NBC.
- Jeopardy! changes during Olympic Games
- Weekday Jeopardy! to air on CBS Utica during Olympics
- Assange's refuge in Ecuadorian embassy 'in jeopardy'
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek on medical leave following brain surgery
- Mattis says DACA troops, veterans are not in 'jeopardy'
- 'Black Jeopardy' and other shows we wish were real
- Alex Trebek of 'Jeopardy!' on leave after brain surgery for blood clots
- Weinstein Company sale in jeopardy after New York attorney general sues
- This year's Nobel Prize for Literature is in jeopardy over a sex scandal
- Olympics buff Leslie Jones returning to NBC's Winter Games coverage