UTICA – They’re located right next door to one another and share a similar mission to help local children, and now there’s a formal relationship between the Utica Children’s Museum and Kids Oneida.
Kids Oneida will provide administrative, operational and marketing support to the museum. They’ve already started working on a strategic plan with the museum’s board, and refreshing their online presence will begin right away.
The president of the museum’s board says Kids Oneida will elevate what the museum can offer.
- Kids Oneida to provide support to Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum keeping kids busy on winter break
- Kids Oneida provides Thanksgiving dinners to local families in need
- New storefront for Utica Children's Museum
- Utica Children's Museum weighing its options
- Utica National's 'Duck Days' supports the Children's Miracle Network
- Children's Museum celebrates 2018 Olympic closing ceremonies
- Esche among many eyeing Children's Museum building
- Utica Children's Museum has full week of activities for mid-winter break
- Utica traffic stop leads to cocaine charge for Oneida man