A lane on the New York State Thruway is closed this afternoon between Montgomery and Herkimer counties due to an accident, according to state Department of Transportation officials.
The left lane of the Thruway headed westbound is closed between Exit 29 in Canajoharie and Exit 29A in Danube.
For more traffic information, visit 511ny.org.
- Left lane on Thruway westbound closed between Exit 29 and Exit 29A
- UPDATE: Thruway reopened between exits 33, 34 following crash
- UPDATE: 1 lane of I-88 remains closed between exits 17, 18 following crash
- Multiple crashes close snowy Thruway east of Buffalo
- UPDATE: Section of Oriskany Boulevard westbound closed due to water main break
- NY launches mobile app for Thruway travel
- Scores 2-Day: November 29, 2017
- Scores 2-Day: May 29, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: June 29, 2018
- After nearly 3 decades, local Thruway worker continues taking tolls